There are many useful tools, best photo editing software 2016 for Windows 10 and other operating systems on the modern market, and it’s sometimes hard for the user to find the one which is the best photo editing software for Mac, Android phones or simply for any other favorite mobile device, etc.
That’s why we have picked and reviewed the best photo editing software 2016 and presented the best photo editing software for beginners, as well as professional editors to the fullest.
Which Basic Online Tool to Download?
One of the most common types of programs for working with graphics and design, or simply photo processing are graphic editors. Picture editor is a common computer program that allows its users to create and edit images on their computer screen or via favorite mobile devices and save them in many popular formats, such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF. Some image editors specialize in editing photo-realistic images, while others are more adjusted to the creation and editing of drawings, etc. Anyway, here’s about 21 in total.
1. Adobe Photoshop. This is an absolute leader in the market and the best photo editing software for PC, a program that opens new perspectives in digital imaging. A leader and the best photo editing software 2016 in the field of image editing since it’s appearance.
2. Picasa is another powerful free program from Google, which is designed to work with images simple and fast. Nice to work on mobile devices too.
3. Adobe Illustrator is known to be a powerful professional graphics production company from Adobe package and best photo editing software for Android, for quickly creating and editing vector graphics.
4. PhotoFiltre Studio is also free. This is the image editor with which you can easily work out different types of images.
5. The Gimp is a powerful freeware soft for creating, assembling and editing images. We’ve already observed it in several articles. No wonder, what can be better than this?
6. VueScan is a universal software to work with more than 750 models of scanners, including slide scanners.
7. Corel PaintShop Photo Pro – a software package for working with raster graphics, are quite similar to Photoshop, but easier to use.
8. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a well-known program for working with photos-oriented professional photographers and advanced amateurs.
9. Photo! Editor is a powerful multifunctional editor for working with raster images and digital photos.
10. Paint.NET– one of the best free image editors for Windows, built on the .NET Framework.
11. Artweaver is a powerful graphic editor with a wide range of artistic effects and standard tools.
12. LightBox Free editing is fairly simple to use and completely free of charge.
13. F2 ImageResizer – free software for fast and quality resize, format conversion and optimization of photos.
14. Inkscape – multifunctional editor for work with vector graphics, distributed free of charge.
15. UniConvertor is another universal format converter for vector graphics. The project is based on the code vector graphics editor sK1.
16. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a powerful software package for working with graphics in various formats, manufactured by Corel.
17. Photoscape – another free editor graphic manager for files that has many useful features. Looking for the best photo editing software for iPhone? Well, this is what you need.
18. AKVIS Sketch is a program, which allows you to get photos and turn them into sketches in pencil or charcoal, simulating manual work. A kind of Prisma alternative.
19. Focus Photoeditor is a powerful editor of digital photos, which has some useful tools that only expensive programs have.
20. Microsoft Image Composite Editor – easy and free program for making panoramic shots and video files.
21. Photostage is a software, convenient and easy to use for creating slide shows and presentations. Have a try!
This is the list which will be in handy to all professional photographers, designers and simply advanced amateurs. If you are looking for the best photo editing software for pad, i phone, your Mac book or Android devices, etc., the basic list of the top popular tools will be a must to study and pick the one, which perfectly suits you as the user. Have fun!
Welcome with your suggestions and comments!